Thursday, 1 July 2010

Mini Haul/ Review

Hi guys! this is gonna be another haul blog:D

Scrub Actually- I just HAVE to talk about "scrub actually" by Soap and Glory. I bought this from Boots Pharmacy. It was on Buy 3 for the price of 2.

the reasons i love it: It is an amazing body buffer. Has the texture of sugar and honey, but its not sticky! Looks delicious;) Lasts forever! I use mine once a week, ive had it since about march. It washes off easily. Last but not least, it smells divine!






Converse- Yay! i got a new pair of All Star Converse last thursday, from Schuh:)



how gorgeous are these! everyone should own atleast one pair of Converse:D

Bright watches!- I have seen alot of people recently, wearing brightly coloured watches- lime green, shocking pink, yellows etc. I think they look funky, even though i wouldn't be looking at the time on my watch, thanks to my phone lol. Anyhoos i went to Debenhams and got one in baby pink. It only costed £20.



Christina Aguilera perfume- this is a wonderfully girly smell! another great scent from Ms. Aguilera:) plus the bottle is cute!




"And thats the end of that chapter"

byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment