


So last saturday i was in New Look and i tried on these boots, went over to the till and then decided i didn't want them. Following monday i was back and had bought them.
I don't know what it is about these boots but it was a love hate relationship, that i wanted really bad (if that makes sense).
Anyways I've been wearing them all week and i love them!
They are SO comfy! And make me taller:) And look good under leggings. AAAAAND you can wear them as long boots, or fold down to make them shorter. RESULT!
Price- £25.00
(Sorry the images are small, I will be uploading OOTD's where im wearing them. You can see the originals here: http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/boots/furry-cuff-wedge-boot_199196916)
Thanks for the comment sweetie..will def follow ya(i tried but somethin is wrong wid google connect..will try after sometime :)those boots luk really cute..will be waitin for ya OOTD..take care!!!
ReplyDelete